Sep 17, 2018
In this episode, Dr. Mary Lucero Owner of End-O-Fite Enterprises
LLC and co-host Tony Prangner Jr of bOpit SNM Podcast Network
discuss the consequences of feeding children processed foods in
school cafeterias. Mom’s and Dad’s, when you hear this you
may want your kids to start brown-bagging it.
- Parents with basic knowledge of healthy diets feed children
well at home.
- When children begin school (and today, that may be preschool or
daycare), they are bombarded with processed, packaged, and nutrient
depleted foods.At impressionable age, we teach children that
processed food is normal.
- Regulations exacerbate the problem. One school district that
refused to buy local watermelons because the school district could
not afford to send cafeteria workers to knife school.
- Cafeteria foods are essentially all processed! Very little
cooking done on site.
- By the time students graduate, they are conditioned to a
lifetime of malnutrition.
- Learning ability is influenced by nutrition.If you want your
children to perform well in school, consider bypassing the
cafeteria and packing lunches rich in fresh whole foods grown on
- Visit endofite.com to learn more about building healthy food
- If you believe you are not getting the vitamins, minerals, and
other nutrients you need to live a healthy life, either visit our
YGY store or talk to the distributor who shared this podcast with
For more information about End-O-Fite Enterprises LLC visit
their website www.endofite.com. You can also
contact Dr. Mary Lucero via email Mary@endofite.com.