Sep 1, 2018
In this episode, Dr. Mary Lucero Owner of End-O-Fite Enterprises
LLC and co-host Tony Prangner Jr of bOpit SNM Podcast Network
discuss the interplay between microbes and minerals that is
necessary for good nutrition.
- The components nutritionists call "minerals" are what chemists
- Mineral nutrients come from the soil, air, and water plants
- Even if you don't eat plants, the minerals in the meat you eat
originate in the soil and pass through plants.
- Not every soil contains the minerals you need.
- Minerals in the soil are made available to plants when microbes
- Supplements are useful because we can't guarantee that all the
food we consume has all the minerals we need to be healthy.
- The loss of minerals from soil was recognized decades ago by
Dr. Joel Wallach, a veterinarian and naturopathic
For more information about End-O-Fite Enterprises LLC visit
their website www.endofite.com. You can also
contact Dr. Mary Lucero via email email@example.com or call